Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Alexander Cipher

I finished The Alexander Cipher, by Will Adams, a few days ago. I'm of two minds on the book. It was not a bad book at all. The story is fun, simple, and moves along at a decent pace. The characters and their connections are buttoned up nicely in the end. I suppose I'm undecided because nothing really stands out. There aren't any poor loose ends or unfinished side stories however there isn't anything that sets the story apart from others in the same genre. I do have a question as to references of disease made by the main character about a deceased character with influence over two people in the book. But that's more curiosity than anything. Overall it's a good read for a summer vacation or a rainy day. It just doesn't deliver the impact of a David Hewson or Steve Berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment